Join Netsafe. Your ideas matter here.
Z našim znanjem o mrežni varnosti in vseh naših distribucij pomagamo preoblikovati industrijo in zavarovati svoje poslovanje. NetSafe spremeni vaše ideje v odlične rezultate. Pridružite se nam!
Yes! Smart people wanted. Join us!
Network Security Engineer
NetSafe is a regional value added distributor for IT security solutions. With local offices in Bucharest, Zagreb, Sofia and Chisinau we are currently seeking for a dynamic support engineer, fluent in English, to join our team of highly skilled support professionals. You will work on cutting edge technology, constantly improving support center of excellence for our partners.
Network engineers are responsible for implementing, maintaining, supporting, developing and, in some cases, designing and providing solutions for our partners. General tasks include:
- Reproduce issues from customers’ description of the problem and provide a resolution
- Resolve open tickets for company partners
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve customer issues independently, making use of the resources available
- Communicate effectively with customers, including expectations for callbacks and followup on their issues
- Design solutions for customers, from a single device to creating an entire network architecture
- Work with various engineers from our partners in order to install and configure primarily firewalls, but also a vast range of products, such as Web Application Firewalls, Anti-Spam Gateways, Wireless Networks, Sandboxes etc.
- A working knowledge of any of the following areas or experiences is highly required
- Networking Knowledge is required(CCNA/CCNP represent a plus). Specifically, routing and switching
- Infosec knowledge is a great plus as Fortinet NSE4 certification
- Experience with various network devices such as routers, firewalls, switches, etc.
- Understanding of business security practices and procedures
- Hardware security implementation
- Different communication protocols
- Presentations skills
- B driving license
- Ability to travel within the territory (Croatia, Slovenia)
- Proficiency in English
To apply for this position, please send your resume with cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org